Thursday 3 April 2014

Why is it impotent to learn how to swim?

Introduction:
Do you know how to swim?learning to swim is important.There are many reasons why we should learn how to swim.Im going tell you three of the reasons why we should learn how to swim.




Paragraph Two:
One of the reasons why we should learn how to swim is because new zealand is surrounded by water. like beachers,swimming pools and lakes.25% of children age 0-10 don’t know how to swim.



Paragraph Three:
new zealand has one of the worst drowning rates in the world every summer families like to go to the beach like islanders.But they don’t know how to swim    

Conclusion:Learning to swim is important. If you don't know how to swim I recommend you to have lessons.at you local swimming pools .

4 comments:

  1. Well done Alfa. There are a few mistakes but great job explaining how it is important for people to learn how to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alfa!
    My name is Ryan Knight; I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to your blog this week, I want to say that I am very impressed by how creative you were with creating this blog! I plan on utilizing the use of blogs with my future students when I graduate from school. I was amazing by the details you provided for how important it is to learn how to swim. Honestly, I'm not the best swimmer but after reading your blog post I want to join the YMCA to learn how to be an expert at swimming. I loved how you provided the reader with a visual of you and your friends swimming, great way to grab the reader's attention to want to learn how to swim. I will be featuring your blog post within my blog for my class assignment. Hopefully you can check it out sometime. Keep up the good work!
    http://knightryanedm310.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting on my blog I appreciate it

      Delete
  3. Hi Alfa! My name is Rease from University of South Alabama and i've been reading your blog. Great job on this post! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.