Thursday 27 March 2014

Our awesome swimming lessons

Have you had swimming lessons with an instructor before?class9 walk down  to the glen innes aquatic center to.We go every day but at different times.We all go swimming so that we don’t drown in sea and in the pool. our instructor for group three is Carlotta, for group two is Laura and  for group one is Jackie.

Before I get in the water we go shower we wash our hair our face and our legs. ‘’Im getting better at swimming’’ I said to miss lavakula. I'm getting better at freestyle and backstroke I just need to work on my arm circle because I always rush.

I feel really happy about swimming. One thing that I learned at swimming was that I can freestyle without stopping and another thing I learnt was that  not to rush when doing swimming because you would get really tired and be slow.


Class 9 swimming from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Great job retelling your experience going swimming. You have improved immensely!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.