Tuesday 10 June 2014

My weekend

In the weekends I stayed home and stayed in bed and watched NRL and played on my sisters phone.I really did nothing in the weekends.I stayed home with my dad for a week and then i went to mums house.My mum cooked me some mash potato and chop chew.And taro also cornbeef.My mum gave me some panadol and booster because I had a fever and a sore throat.She gave plenty of water to drink.I felt good at the saturday evening.I thought to come back to school today. Sunday was a sunny day and my mum told me to stay in bed and rest.And my mum gave me my medicine also.I feel better.And for lunch I had scrambled eggs.We have lunch with my family.I was happy spending time with both of my familys. My mum is at Grey Lynn where I visit for the weekends.My dad lived at Glen Inns which is very close to school.I live with my dad juring the week.My real sister lives in Takanini.I love my family very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.