Friday 19 September 2014

“Yes!” it is finally our turn to run”.”When” the year 5 boys got called out by Mr burt I felt nervous. when Mr burt said “on your marks get set GO” I felt confident of running.

OFF we go. while we were running I was feeling good. when I got to the middle of the reserve  It was really muddy and my feet felt all. I was breathing heavy.on the other hand I was thinking to myself to be pushed to the Limit.From afar I could see the finish from distance.With a final burst of Energy I ran 100%,sprinting across the field.then when we finished our amazing Cross Country Mr Burt finished with a PREY

came 9th place out of all the year 5 boy’s. But I was huffing and puffing  I was thinking to myself that I did really well with my cross country this year. I will try and build on It next year. I can’t Wait for next year to run. hopefully there can be more runners.

for athletics next term  I will try My hardest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.