Wednesday 22 April 2015

The awsome year 5/6 camp


Matapono E 2015 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Have you ever had an opportunity to sleep at school in tents? well our year 5 and 6 at Pt England school had their camp. Our camp was for 3 days and 2 night.

Our year 5 and 6 camp is an event  which we have ever year for the year 5 and 6’s. This has been going on 25 years now  and some of our parents was at camp back in the days. Each morning we started off with Jump Jam and Just dance before breakfast. Teachers plan fun activities for us throughout the whole day until 7:00 before we have dinner and get ready for bed.
 

One of my favorite highlights was Kayaking. First our group got changed into our togs then we started to walk down to the beach. When we got there Mr Burt was there to give us some safety tips and to give us some instruction. After Mr finished talking we all had to put on our lifejacket. I went on a single kayak it was fun but then your arms get a little tired after a while. When everyone had a turn we packed up for the next group to have their turn. It was great fun for me.

My second favorite highlight was the Mangere Pools. I was sad It was the last day but it was really fun. when all the team’s got to pools we all sat down in the front so they can tell us about the rules and the boundary. After that we all walked to the outdoor pools. Then we all got changed and had morning tea. When we jumped in the pool it was freezing cold. After a while we went into the bombing34zsw pool It was AWESOME. I did 3 back flips and heaps of Mangere bombs
I felt very exhausted after camp and when I got home I had a very long nap because of how exhausted I was. It was a very fun and cool experience at camp

When I was at camp I I was a camp leader for my team.and a team leader it is a very job being a team leader

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.