Thursday 23 July 2015

If I had I million dollars

WALT:write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.


I have always wanted to go to the mall and be able to  buy myself anything I would like. If I had a million dollars I could have so much fun.                                                                                      .
When I’m at toyworld with my 1 million dollars I would buy myself a stuffed cute fat teddy bear I would buy lots and lots of nerf guns . The last toy I would buy is a fat big massive minion.


But if their was another store that I would go to it will be JB Hi-Fi, because I could buy myself a PS4,XBOX 1, Ipad and I could purchase an Iphone and some roaring speaker. I would buy my Mum and Dad a 50 inch flat screen TV as well as buying my own TV. Also I would buy all the games from XBOX 1 and PS4.


Rebel sport I think is the best shop for me because I very very sporty. Rebel sport is the best because their are heaps of sports clothes and sports shoes.  They also have lots of branded clothing like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok and New Balance. My favorite sport is rugby league.

Buying all these thing would be cool but I think that I was being selfish. What I can do with my 1 million dollars is I can help my family with the bill. Also help out with my Mum and Dad with the grocery and the water bill, sky bill and then I would buy them a brand new car. and on the other hand I can buy me something too but don’t get too overboard. So this is what I would do with my if I was financially responsible!!!.  

For this peace of writing we had to write a story about What would we do at the mall with 1 million dollars. This task was very fun and exciting because we had to be selfish and for our conclusion we had to be helpful and we had to be financially responsible!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.