Thursday 4 February 2016

My Goals for 2016

Image result for goals
In 2015 my Goal was to make sure that I get sportsmen of the year. Which I did achieve and I was so happy about my achievement. my other goal was to make sure that I can get better at my writing. Which I did well in when aswell.When I got my end of year report. So that means that I achieved what I wanted to achieve.

But my goals for 2016 is to make sure that I get good marks for class. And to do my best at everything I do at school. Also to try and get sportsmen of the year again. As well as my last goal which is also to  get player of the year at club rugby. So this is all my goals that I wish to achieve in 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alfa
    Just wanted to say I like your work, I especially like how you set great goals like: That you get good marks, and that you want to acheive being sportmen ship of the year again, and also to do your best at everything thing you do at school. Best of luck on acheving your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job thinking about your goals for this year Alfa. Keep working hard and doing your best because everything counts. Have a great year and don't forget to come by and say hello sometime.

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.