Thursday 24 March 2016

Why do I like Easter.


What does Easter mean to me.? Easter to me means that it’s a day that we celebrate the day when Jesus rose from Joseph's tomb. Also Easter to me is that it is a day that we are sad but on the other hand we are joyful at the same and when we go to church and  pray to the lord and thank him for what he has be doing for all these years like keeping us safe and just guiding us through the good track.


Also Easter to me is when my whole family have a big feast after church. I love Easter because we have bible studies. We also have Sunday School and learn about why we have Easter every year. On Easter we are not allowed to to play any sports also we have a family meeting.


I love Easter is well because every Friday my parents fast and just thank the lord for being with them. On Easter I say my own little prayer just thanking him for giving me talent also for just being with me through hard times and good times also when I’m happy or if I’m happy about something.

So that is why I love Easter so much. So now the question to you now is why do you like Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alfa,
    I enjoyed your ideas about Easter. I also like Easter very much. This year my whole family got together for a wonderful long weekend. We also had a lovely feast.
    I thought about Jesus too.
    Lots of love
    Mrs Jarman

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.