Tuesday 24 May 2016

"I GOT YOUR BACK"

Image result for care
Today we watched a video of Reggie explaining his past and talking about how he was in foster care when he was a little boy. Also how his mum took him to her favourite school teacher instead of keeping Reggie but she kept her other kids. Now I'm gonna tell you three ways to care about people. Number 1 So'o Tauau which mean joining shoulders and care about them, Number 2 having your friends back when they need you Evan when through hard and good times, And number 3 caring about someone that you don't know because we want this world to be a better place.

1 comment:

  1. Alfa I'm so glad you have time in school to discuss these key competencies - in particular how you can relate to others. I know that you are practicing these in class and on the sports field more. I'm looking forward to finding out what you learn next in AL7. Malo lava Alfa.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.