Tuesday 26 May 2015

Christchurch

Terry he is 16 years old.
Interest.Sports,rugby,maths and video games

Hey Terry how are your thoughts about the 2011 earthquake?
My thoughts about the Christchurch earthquake was really sad because I had some family at Christchurch and also for the people who died in the earthquake.

What was your reaction to 2011 earthquake?
My reaction to the earthquake I was really sad and was hoping that the people and children are alright.

How has the earthquake affected your life?
The earthquake has affected me because all the the people in Christchurch are suffering and I will do anything to help the people in Christchurch.

For this task we had to make up a person from our book that we read and we had to interview he or she. This task was fun. Hope you liked it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.