Tuesday 26 May 2015

Nepal

Brendon 12 year old.
Interest,Video games,sports,

What is your thoughts about the nepal earthquake?
My thoughts about the nepal earthquake was really sad because I had some friends and family at nepal and also for the people who died in the earthquake.

How has the nepal earthquake affected your life?
The earthquake has affected me because all the the people in nepal are suffering and I will do anything to help the people in nepal and at least fundraised.

Will you help the people in nepal in anyway?
If I could help in anyway I will fundraise and I will try and send some supplies.

For this task we had to make up a person from our book that we read and we had to interview he or she. This task was fun. Hope you liked it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.