Tuesday 30 June 2015

Superheroes

Walt: write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

If I had the chance to have superpowers, it would be turbo speed. I would have turbo speed because when I have a rugby league game I could just run through like nothing, and dodge everyone else. Also, because I’ll be the fastest at 100m sprints, 100x faster than Usain Bolt.


My super power lets me run super fast that everyone around me is like their in slow motion. The feeling of having super speed is that you can run down the rugby field in a blink of an eye, you can travel with the turbo speed. Also when my  mum ask me to do the chores I can do them super speed. Those a the things I like about having super speed.








This rubric is marked by: Olivia

when someone is robbing the bank I can use my speed to catch the thieves and be a superhero. Also at night I can also be on the alert for any villains in Auckland New Zealand, And watching over GI. Besides being a superhero I can also play for the Warriors and make sure we win the grand final with my turbo speed. On top of doing all those things when I'm at school I can write and do my homework super fast so that I can play with my friends.


Having turbo speed would be soo Awesome because you can basically do anything you want like playing for the warriors, being a superhero and I can do my chores super fast . Also I can be 100x faster than Usain Bolt at 100m sprints. those a the kind of things I would like to do if I have turbo speed.   

for this task we had to sit in silence as a class and we had to write paragraph by paragraph and write about superheroes with a time limit. then after that we came together and re crafted somebody work as a whole class. then when we finished it and got in a pair and worked together. My character is from flash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.