Friday 26 June 2015

The amazing Super Mario

WALT: write effective paragraphs

Image result for marioI wonder how it feels to be in super Mario world I bet you it would be challenging. Super Mario is game which is available on your Chrome book and a side scrolling game. Super Mario is popular but the main device that kids play Mario on is Nintendo.

To kill a ugly little monster you  have to make sure that Mario jumps on top of the monster. Then it will explode into holograms. to control Mario you have to use the arrows on your Chrome book. To jump you have to press rapidly, if you want to move Mario forward you have .]click on the arrow pointing sideways. 


I think Mario can get so addicting if you play it 24/7. But I think if it’s your first time playing Mario you're gonna be like “ WOW it’s so cool I think I might just play it all day”. But as I was telling you it will get boring then your get so bored that you might play something else.  
For this task we had write effective paragraphs in silence as a class paragraph to paragraph. We had to write paragraph about Mario.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.