Friday 16 October 2015

The Fear Factor

WALT: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
explaining why I wanted to get picked
3. Body Paragraph 2
explaining how disappointed I was when I didn't  get picked.
4. Body Paragraph 3
what they ate and how disgusting it was.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge

“Ewwww fear factor.” Mr Goodwin talked to us about a new challenge, I thought it was gonna be like the egg friend race  but no It was the fear factor! The fear factor challenge needed 4 champions,  2 girls and 2 boys. I was desperate to be chosen.

for this task we did a fear factor challenge. This challenge was disgusting but funny. If you liked this peae of writing please comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.