Monday 1 August 2016

2016 Remuera Walter Dickson

Inline image 1

Hi guys this is my 2016 Remuera Walter Dickson team. this is a representative team of  all east Auckland. I was fortunate enough to go and trial for this team. we had three trials, and in the trials our coach told us that he is not looking for individual work, he is looking for teamwork. And so when the trials were finished he named the finale 22 - 24 that had made it in to the finale team. I got named at hooker which surprising because I had never ever been there in my rugby career also because this was my first ever year playing rugby union and I never had experience with me as well. So when the team got named we all started to train, our training were at kings prep on a Wednesday and collage rifles on a sunday. Finally tournament time hopefully our training have payed off. " I could tell by the way that my team was nervous but I was ready".

This photo was taken before or games. After tournament we can 7th, But after the boys got changed we announced the kids who got to trial for Auckland East Roller mills. And so I was lucky to get a envelope, So now I have made it in to the East roller mills. This is really big because only 23 kids from the whole of Auckland get to play in this team and because this a Auckland representative team and so I'm really proud of my self. Also my family is proud of me.

I hope you like my story and leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.